Saturday 29 June 2013

Renovation project - the strain is starting to show!

Renovation project - the strain is starting to show!     

The house resembles a building site again as there are bags of rubble and dirt form the work we have completed over the last couple of days,  I have yet another tip run and the day is spent cleaning. The dust gets into every nook and cranny in the house and also all over the floors, walls and furniture!

We find it very hard to get going today and we are both struggling a bit at the moment the house and work seem to be never ending, I am sick of cleaning and to be honest at times I just think I wish it would bloody end and be finished, but it’s not finished, not even nearly! We still have another floor to do, we have also started to bicker a bit and pick on each other (well there is nobody else to take it out on!). We usually get on so well but living and working on top of each other can start to get to you, I think we really need a break

I keep thinking about our upcoming holiday, maybe I will just have a look at destinations on the internet, wow that actually took a few hours! But there are some fantastic places to visit. This is one of the main reasons we moved to mainland Europe, so that we can get in the car and just go, imagine just driving to Spain or Portugal.


I feel a lot better as I know we will have a break and some sunshine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment