Friday 29 March 2013

Renovation Project - we have reason to celebrate!


Renovation Project - we have reason to celebrate!

The plastering is finished and it’s time to do a bit of touching up, john has bought trim for around the ceiling, once this is added it makes the room look so different, it is amazing how such a little bit can make the most difference.




I also have some fantastic news; a French property magazine has e-mailed me asking if we would be interested in doing an article on our project, WOULD WE BE INTERESTED!!!!!!! What an understatement, I nearly wet myself with the excitement; I am going to be in print.

We celebrate tonight with cakes and wine, blow the diet I have the biggest, creamiest cake I can find and John says he wants a pink cake with orange spots, so at the patisserie I manage to find one that almost fits this description, to be honest it looks disgusting, but it will teach him for being awkward!


We stop work early to night to celebrate and have a lovely relaxing evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just found your blog and will be reading your earlier posts as well as following you from now on.
    We are ex-pat Brits currently living in New Zealand and planning to retire to brittany in 2015 so am eager to read all I can about those already living there.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minymo

      Glad to have you aboard, do you know where in Brittany yet?

      Happy Easter to you too

      Delete