Thursday 3 January 2013

28th November 2012 Poppy Mai says hello and yes there's an app for that!


28th November 2012 Poppy Mai says hello and yes there's an app for that!

This is it, labour has started and I was with my daughter throughout, she only got rid of me when it was time to go into hospital.

We were at her house and tried to time the contractions but as neither of us had any idea what we were doing it wasn’t easy, until we found an app!!!!!! Yes there is an app for labour, this was so easy and we continued until it said it was time to go into hospital. 

Kayleigh and Chris I love you so much, and here world is baby Poppy Mai weighing in at 6lb 14oz she is sooooo beautiful, Kayleigh and Chris have I told you how much I love you?

I think I could burst with love and pride



No comments:

Post a Comment